SOURCEvapes has a ton of "how to" info on our portable vape pens at www.SOURCEvapes.info. We keep it online to reduce paper waste. Let's highlight how to clean, charge and troubleshoot the SOURCE orb and it's atomizers.
What Is the SOURCE orb?
SOURCE orb by SOURCEvapes is the most convenient portable vaporizer pen on the market for wax, dry herb, oils and shatter.
How and when should I clean the SOURCE orb?
For optimized performance, we recommend a thorough cleaning whenever you see it is needed.
How to clean an atomizer:
1. Ensure that the SOURCE orb battery is off.
2. Remove the atomizer from it's SOURCE orb attachment.
3. Place in a sealed container, like a food storage bin, with 91% isopropyl alcohol. Submerge the atomizer.
4. Vigorously shake 3-5 minutes, remove and set aside to air dry.
How to clean the attachment:
1. Completely unscrew the SOURCE orb attachment from the battery.
2. Place in a sealed container, like a food storage bin, with 91% isopropyl alcohol. Submerge the attachment.
3. Gently scrub the SOURCE orb attachment with a non abrasive cloth.
How can I charge the SOURCE orb?
There is a SOURCE orb battery with variable voltage in all SOURCE orb Kits. SOURCE orbs contain a lithium ion rechargeable battery that is built in with 8 different voltage settings that range in strength from 3.2v to 4.8v. If the atomizer and battery both work properly, but still does not produce vapor, there may be a problem with the center pin. It may be that a particular atomizer only functions with a certain battery, and vice versa. The center pin can get pushed down too far and not make a connection, because of the negative and positive connectors that are separated by rubber rings. Be aware of excessive dropping or shaking of your atomizer for that can also push down the center pin.
Easily enough, you can pull the center pin out a bit on either component to resolve the issue.
1. Turn off and lock the battery.
2. Never touch a hot atomizer.
3. Rotate the atomizer counterclockwise to remove from the SOURCE orb base.
4. Carefully pull out the center pin on the bottom of the atomizer 1mm-2mm.
5. After pulling the center pin up, try the atomizer and it should be working as usual.
If your atomizer still experiences difficulty, try cleaning it. Check it out here:
- December 18, 2015
- SOURCEvapes Team