- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
SOURCE orb 3 Prem2 Kit Instructional Guide
Our Award-Winning SOURCE orb 3 is the best way to Experience True Taste without breaking the bank. Not only is it affordable, but the 2nd Version of our 3 Series atomizers features a new Exclusive Splash Cap design that helps keep your vape pen clean, without sacrificing airflow. Other than that, the included SOURCE volt Nano battery is our smallest battery yet, which comes with a built-in silicone container on the bottom of the battery, making the SOURCE orb 3 PremKit 2 the excellent travel companion.
1 x SOURCE Orb 3 Attachment
1 x SOURCE Volt Nano Battery (650mAh / 3 Temp Settings)
6 x 3 Series Atomizers
1 x Premium Tool
1 x Travel Charger
1 x Silicone Container
1 x Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
1 x Large FastCharge Charger
Your SOURCE orb 3
3 Series Atomizers
How to Use:
1. Unscrew Middle Chamber.
2. Unscrew Splash Cap.
3. Place material in the atomizer.
How to Use the Battery:
1. Click your battery button 5 times in rapid succession to turn on. (Click 5 times to turn off.)
2. Click your button 3 times to change temp settings:
Green - Low (3.2v)
Blue - Medium (3.7v)
Red - High (4.2v)
3. Click and hold for 5-7 seconds to heat up material, then take a hit.
4. When using pre-filled tanks, start with the lowest setting to pre-heat, then increase temp to take a hit.
NOTE: The SOURCE volt Nano battery, like all SOURCEvapes batteries, are equipped with safety cut-off features. This means pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds will cause your battery to automatically shut off to avoid overheating.
How to Charge the Battery:
1. Twist battery into FastCharge Charger.
2. Plug FastCharge Charger into a USB charger or computer. Full charge: 2 - 3 Hours.
Charger Light Indicators:
Red - Charging
Green - Full Charge
Battery Light Indicators:
Blue - Charging
Off - Full Charge
How to Clean:
1. Soak cold atomizer in alcohol (91% or higher).
2. Use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol for your battery and attachment. Make sure you clean all contact points of any debris.
3. Allow all parts to air dry completely before using them again.
Red light blinks 3 times when pressed:
- Remove the atomizer and press the button again. If the battery blinks Red again 3 times (with no atomizer installed), the battery has a short and needs to be replaced.
- If the battery lights up normally with no atomizer, make sure to clean the atomizer thoroughly and try adjusting the atomizer and battery pin. Here's how:
- After cleaning and adjusting, install the atomizer again. If the battery blinks Red again 3 times, the atomizer has a short and needs to be replaced.
Red light blinks 10 times when pressed:
- Ten red blinks mean the battery capacity is too low and the battery needs to be charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on SOURCE Orb 3?
3 Series atomizers and chargers have a 30-day warranty. The included SOURCE volt nano battery and orb pieces have Lifetime Warranty.
Does the battery work with pre-filled cartridges?
Yes, the SOURCE Volt Nano battery works with most 510-threaded cartridges.
Can I use 4 Series/XL Series atomizers with SOURCE Orb 3?
No, only 3 Series atomizers are compatible with the Orb 3 attachment.
Can I use very liquid/runny material with 3 series atomizers?
You can use the Black Ceramic atomizer but make sure you drip right on the rods so it gets absorbed. Please note that leaking may occur if more is filled than is absorbed by the rod. The rest of the 3 series atomizers may cause leaking when used with runny/very liquid material since these have holes at the bottom for where the coil passes through.
Can I use the SOURCE Orb 3 attachment with other batteries?
Yes, SOURCE Orb 3 works with any eGo-510 threaded regular ohm battery. 510 only batteries will require an eGo-to-510 adapter.
For further questions or inquiries, please send an email to support@SOURCEvapes.com.